Here is the Mind that Hath Wisdom
Here is the Mind that Hath Wisdom by George R Hawtin. With what divine genius does the Holy Spirit on the deathless page of God’s word portray the tragic scene of Jesus Christ, the blessed Saviour, standing at the end of this age completely outside the Laodicean church! No longer is He seen dealing with the apostate church system, but knocking, knocking, knocking at the heart’s door of individual men and women, saying to them, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear My voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him and he with Me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame and am set down with My Father in His throne.
Here is the Mind that Hath Wisdom by George R Hawtin
He that hath an ear to hear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” Rev. 3:20-22. However much we may dislike to hear it, however much you may resent my telling you so, even the blindest man could scarcely fail to see that the scripture quoted above refers to our particular day and none other. Times without number good people write to tell me that it is absolutely necessary that they belong to some sort of church group, but consider this, oh tradition bound man! If Christ is outside the church system as He is pictured in Rev. 3:20, what good will it do you to be inside no matter how comfortable and self-assured it makes you feel? Christ in you is the hope of glory and the hope of sonship, but you in a Laodicean church group means only that your doors are barred against Him.
Above is an excerpt from the free eBook below “Here is the Mind that Hath Wisdom” by George R Hawtin
How to download free eBook
- We send the document to you via email, please put your full details in the form below.
- Remember to check your SPAM/Junk folder as the email we send may end up in there.
- If email is in your SPAM/Junk folder move email back to inbox, so the active download link will work.
- Please remember to SAVE the document after opening.
- Apple mobile devices should open/copy the document in iBooks to save.
- The Digital link we have sent you is active for 72 hours only.
Downloaded 23 times.