How to download free eBook
- Put your full details in the form below. We email the document to you!
- Remember to check your SPAM/Junk folder as the email we send may end up in there.
- If email is in your SPAM/Junk folder move email back to inbox, so the links work.
- Please remember to SAVE the document after opening.
- Mac mobile devices should open document in iBooks to save.
- The Digital link we have sent you is active for 72 hours only (3 days).
Downloaded 37 times.
The Essentials of Prayer - Free eBookFree eBook - The Necessity of Prayer by Edward M Bounds - In many places an alarming state of things has come to pass, in that the many who are enrolled in our churches are not praying men and women. Many of those occupying prominent positions in church life are not praying men. It is greatly to feared that much of the work of the Church is being done by those who are perfect strangers to the closet. Small wonder that the work does not succeed. While it may be true that many in the Church say prayers, it is equally true that their praying is of the stereotyped order. Their prayers may be charged with sentiment, but they are tame, timid, and without fire or force. Even this sort of praying is done by a few straggling men to be found at prayer-meetings. Those whose names are to be found bulking large in our great Church assemblies are not men noted for their praying habits. Yet the entire fabric of the work in which they are engaged has, perforce, to depend on the adequacy of prayer. - THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT ONLY.